1. Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
2. Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other
3. Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark
colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out
when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
4. The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended
from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
5. The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the
silk is lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with
a press cloth.
6. Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.